It's me again, Karl, RebelBikerDude's mate who helps him compile this awesome biker-themed AI art blog of his. Following my first guest gallery yesterday (click here to view it), here's my second, sequel one.
Three days ago, I was curious to find out what the resulting AI-generated videos would look like if, with the kind assistance of RebelBikerDude (cheers RBD!), I supplied to Adobe Firefly as a verbal prompt a detailed description of me as I appear in one of the real 'Bad-Ass Biker' vid clips of me as I was when a lot younger and which are contained in my previous gallery (click here to view it). So I described myself for that prompt as wearing in that particular real vid of me a sleeveless self-customised badged-up black leather biker jacket, a pair of very faded well-worn Levi 501 jeans and Levis denim shirt, a black Harley baseball cap, aviators, and a leather belt sporting a large buckle, standing with my tattooed muscular (back then!) arms folded, in my old back garden during the 1990s when I was in my early 30s. And here is that selfsame Bad-Ass vid, just to confirm that I did indeed describe myself in the verbal prompt exactly as I appear in this vid, and also for comparison purposes with the resulting series of AI -generated lookalike vids inspired by it that I duly created:
Re the vids: what I've done here is present them in two different ways - all of them are included here as 28 separate 5-second vids, but in addition, and presented immediately below, is a single 140-second (2.2-minute) vid that contains all 28 of the separate ones segued together, each vid following the previous one in a continuous sequence, which may be easier, and certainly quicker, to watch if you don't have the time to open, view & close each separate 5-sec vid individually. So, here first of all is that single 2.2-minute segued one containing all 28 of the vids together:
Finally: here's one last AI-generated lookalike vid of me, but with a twist - in this one, Adobe Firefly has depicted me in somewhat older, more senior style. But hey, even Bad-Ass Bikers can't stay young forever, lol.
Thanks as ever to my good mate RBD for helping me create the above AI vids. More of his AI-created biker images next time!
Plus: please click here to access a chronological listing of fully clickable links to all galleries uploaded by RBD and guest galleries uploaded by me on this blog. NB - all of the images included in this present gallery were created by me, Karl, with RBD's assistance, using the AI image-generation program Adobe Firefly, for non-commercial, entertainment purposes only, and do not feature any real-life persons (other than me!) or copyrighted characters.
No comments:
Post a Comment