Dr Karl Shuker's Official Website - http://www.karlshuker.com/index.htm

IMPORTANT:
To view a complete, regularly-updated listing of my Shuker In MovieLand blog's articles (each one instantly clickable), please click HERE!

IMPORTANT:

To view a complete, regularly-updated listing of my ShukerNature blog's articles (each one instantly clickable), please click HERE!

IMPORTANT:
To view a complete, regularly-updated listing of my RebelBikerDude's AI Biker Art's thematic text & picture galleties (each one instantly clickable), please click HERE!

IMPORTANT:
To view a complete, regularly-updated listing of my Starsteeds blog's poetry and other lyrical writings (each one instantly clickable), please click HERE!

IMPORTANT:
To view a complete, regularly-updated listing of my Eclectarium blog's articles (each one instantly clickable), please click HERE!


Search This Blog


Wednesday, September 2, 2026

A REBEL OUTLAW BIKER RIDING THROUGH UNTOLD HORRORS IN THE GRAVEYARD OF THE GALAXY! - A COMPARE & CONTRAST EXERCISE FOR HALLOWEEN!

 
The AI image that inspired this present gallery; image created by RebelBikerDude using ChatGPT

Happy Halloween! Yes, I know that 31 October isn't for almost another 2 months, but I figured that you shouldn't have to wait that long to see this gallery's seriously spooky spectacle - so here it is, right now!


As demonstrated in various previous galleries (but most extensively here), I enjoy conducting compare & contrast (c&c) exercises by supplying several different AI image-generation programs with exactly the same verbal prompt, and then comparing & contrasting the respective sets of images that they produce, and today's gallery is another such exercise.


The picture opening this gallery is the one that inspired it, and was one of a series generated for me by the program ChatGPT quite a long time ag - so long ago, in fact, that I can no longer recall the subject or theme of those pictures. All that I can still recall is that this particular picture didn't fit in at all with the others, so I didn't use it, but it was so striking nonetheless that I decided to keep it in case I could include it in some future gallery.


And yesterday I finally came up with an idea for it. Looking at this quite dramatic picture, its rebel outlaw biker seemed to me to be riding through some grisly, horrific graveyard, but not one bound to any earthly location. Instead, it appeared to be one that was set in the depths of Outer Space, at the very heart of the galaxy, no less. Coupled with memories of Johnny Blaze, the Marvel Comics supernatural biker played in the 2007 super-hero movie Ghost Rider by Nicolas Cage, this vision inspired the phrase that constitutes this gallery's main title - namely, a rebel outlaw biker riding through untold horrors in the Gravyard of the Galaxy - which in turn became the verbal prompt that I then supplied to each of several different AI image-generation program, as in previous c&c exercises.


And this dark yet very eyecatching fantasy gallery is the result, which, as expected, yielded a very diverse & totally fascinating range of images, as you'll now see when you take a virtual pillion ride with its rebel outlaw biker as he journeys through this chilling Cemetery of the Cosmos, this grim & grisly Graveyard of the Galaxy!
















































































More of my AI-created biker images & videos next time!

Plus: please click here to access a chronological listing of fully clickable links to all galleries uploaded by me on this blog. NB - all of the images & the video clip included in this page's gallery were created by me, RebelBikerDude, using the AI image-generation programs Grok, Grok Imagine (re the video clip), Dream Lab, Adobe Firefly, NightCafe, Cici/Dola & FreeGen, for non-commercial, entertainment purposes only, and do not feature any real-life persons or copyrighted characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment